Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 12:05 PM

I also like and use the Legacy auction, including one fine purchase just a couple of
weeks ago. There are several on right now. Take a look and enjoy! On the top of this page, the second full line starts with "NEW NEWS" and continues to "AUCTIONS."

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Buying Model Diecasts by Rand Anderson #44461
I have never had a problem with foreign sellers.Buying from by Bob Jackman #44461.1
The auction right here on the D4C site usually offers fair pricing with good results. (EOM) by John Bono #44461.2
D4 C by Rand Anderson #44461.2.1
Just click on the green tab marked "Auctions" at the top of the page (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44461.2.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I also like and use the Legacy auction, including one fine purchase just a couple of by David Holcombe #44461.3
I've had no issues with Replicarz or A-E. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44461.4
Almost everything I buy in support of my hobbies and interests is aquired by Bruce Gibbins #44461.5
I echo Bruces comments by Geoff Jowett #44461.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone