Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jerry Vinson
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 12:39 PM

Dick, I share at least one thing with you...
Your statement of "Things that I did at the time seemed the thing that had to be done but I was always living on the edge" was pretty much my car ownerships were from 1961 - 1987.
It was buy what I could with what little money I had and still have some left over to make repairs as I went. I have replaced two engines in my own one car garage and have been doing my own brake maintenance and rebuilds since 9th grade.

I so admire you and how you tackled every task at hand and can smile about them all today.

All of your stories jog a memory of some kind and I just smile big.

I look every day now to catch another one.
Thank you big time.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Thanks for all the kind words, I enjoy looking back by Dick Johnson #44459
Dick, I share at least one thing with you... by Jerry Vinson #44459.1
Thank you for the kind words. Many fun times were had back then. by Dick Johnson #44459.1.1
Ahh..another refreshing story to dream about as I sleep. Thanks Dick ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44459.1.1.1
The thought occurs to me that you might write a book someday. Your stories are too good to keep by Frank Kocour #44459.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone