Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 3:32 PM

Almost everything I buy in support of my hobbies and interests is aquired
through ebay listings. I would prefer to buy models through the D4C auction. However, this is seldom possible because as a furriner, no longer with a $USD checking account, PayPal is now my only option. So there is that.

I can honestly report that in the several thousand purchases I have made from both private sellers and retail businesses in many parts of the world accessed through ebay and since my registration on that site in 1998, I am right now unable to report any problems experienced that were not quickly and pleasantly resolved.
So few are these that I cant even recall the specifics of these at the moment.
I have bought from many counties around the world without difficult situations arising. That, is my experience.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Buying Model Diecasts by Rand Anderson #44461
I have never had a problem with foreign sellers.Buying from by Bob Jackman #44461.1
The auction right here on the D4C site usually offers fair pricing with good results. (EOM) by John Bono #44461.2
D4 C by Rand Anderson #44461.2.1
Just click on the green tab marked "Auctions" at the top of the page (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44461.2.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I also like and use the Legacy auction, including one fine purchase just a couple of by David Holcombe #44461.3
I've had no issues with Replicarz or A-E. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44461.4
Almost everything I buy in support of my hobbies and interests is aquired by Bruce Gibbins #44461.5
I echo Bruces comments by Geoff Jowett #44461.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone