Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 11:30 PM

I enjoy reading your stories, Dick. I am almost constantly struck by the
similarities of youthful behaviour between the vast number of us in the many different parts of the world in which we happen to find ourselves living.
This time in our lives now is a time of reflection. But not so many of us have the ability to recount some of our adventures so well with such candor and humor as you do.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Just to make clear some of my car stories by Dick Johnson #44466
Dick, I like your open words. I think your sharing is good for many of by David Holcombe #44466.1
Hey DJ .... We all have done the same things .... You did it in your time .. I did it in my time by Dennis Mong #44466.1.1
I enjoy reading your stories, Dick. I am almost constantly struck by the by Bruce Gibbins #44466.2
Dick, I dont think you're the only one that did crazy and stupid things in their youth (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #44466.3
LOL Dick, I have too. by Jerry Vinson #44466.4
I agree. Sometimes I'm amazed that I survived some of the dumber things I did...and still do! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44466.5Moderator
I suspect this statement holds true for many. Stuff from late teens though mid twenties was crazy. (EOM) by John Bono #44466.5.1
It really is amazing that we all lived to this point. More luck than good decisions for sure! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44466.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone