Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Geoff Jowett
Posted On: Thursday October 10, 2019 at 1:50 AM

Even prior to but since DM closed all my purchases have been ebay. Worldwide no recent problems, the odd issue over the years, and the issue could come from a seller in any country. I too would buy more from D4C but nearly all sellers only sell to the US now

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Buying Model Diecasts by Rand Anderson #44461
I have never had a problem with foreign sellers.Buying from by Bob Jackman #44461.1
The auction right here on the D4C site usually offers fair pricing with good results. (EOM) by John Bono #44461.2
D4 C by Rand Anderson #44461.2.1
Just click on the green tab marked "Auctions" at the top of the page (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44461.2.1.1Moderator
I also like and use the Legacy auction, including one fine purchase just a couple of by David Holcombe #44461.3
I've had no issues with Replicarz or A-E. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44461.4
Almost everything I buy in support of my hobbies and interests is aquired by Bruce Gibbins #44461.5
I echo Bruces comments by Geoff Jowett #44461.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone