Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Saturday November 2, 2019 at 6:29 AM

You are playing in my playground now John.... the '68 is my favorite Charger year, so without help
from google, tell me the biggest difference from the '68 to the '69
(hint....I am not referring to the side marker lights)

It is allowed, and I do encourage you, to watch an episode of The Dukes of Hazzard (the Duke boys drove a '69 model Charger) and the movie Bullitt, where detective Lieutenant Frank Bullitt drove a '68 model Charger, to see the difference.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

'69 Charger R/T 440 by John Kuvakas #44852ModeratorZone Diplomat
You are playing in my playground now John.... the '68 is my favorite Charger year, so without help by BenD Lampson #44852.1
Ben, excuse me for correcting you, but Detective Bullit drove the 'infamous' '68 Mustang. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44852.1.1
Bullitt drove the Charger to its demise....with his Mustang! Sickened me back then. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44852.1.1.1
If I recall correctly, the Charger lost 7 hubcaps during the chase. (EOM) by John Bono #44852.1.1.1.1
LOL. And the driver shifted it like a 4-speed once too as I recall. by Jack Dodds #44852.1.1.1.1.1
Ah yes...it was an early morning post, pre-coffee, so my brain was cloudy by BenD Lampson #44852.1.1.2
You're wecome Ben. Even after 2 coffees i can still be cloudy. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44852.1.1.2.1
68 Charger is my favorite also. Two obvious differences are the split grill on the 69 as by Duncan Pohl #44852.1.2
Prefer the '68, grill with out center vertical piece, and prefer the round tail & side lights. Dog by Bruce Parsons #44852.2
Amen (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44852.2.1
I very much prefer the 68 grille and especially the round tail lights. I prefer by Jack Dodds #44852.3
I'll take the assassin's '68 from the Bullitt movie before it was demolished of course. (EOM) by John Bono #44852.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone