Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Steve Jakubczak
Posted On: Sunday November 3, 2019 at 4:05 PM

That's a good observation Jack. As we old guys fade away what's going to
happen to those beautifully styled automobiles. Everything today just looks the same to me. So sad, very, very sad.
I've been told by my Mom 'n Dad that by the time I was 4yrs old, 1957, I could pick out all the different car makes on the road. My Dad would find a way to see if I was right...lets just say I never disappointed him.
My fav memories are of his brand new '59 Impala.
White with that multi-colored blue interior. I was in 7th Heaven :)

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Desert Find by John Kuvakas #44869ModeratorZone Diplomat
OMG! Where is this? Dick Johnson, I bet you are salivating over this video. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44869.1
OH yes what a great find. This is awesome. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44869.1.1
Its heartbreaking to see those cars not being restored. My concern by Jack Dodds #44869.2
That's a good observation Jack. As we old guys fade away what's going to by Steve Jakubczak #44869.2.1
Haha! My folks told me I did the same. Even as a pre-schooler, I knew every car out there. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44869.2.1.1
Mine too! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44869.2.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone