Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Gary Rockwood
Posted On: Monday November 4, 2019 at 3:26 PM

53 Ford is the first car I remember riding in as a child. When the time came to trade it in ,
my two younger brothers and I waited in the car while my parents made the deal. My Mother came out and told us it was sold and the youngest stared crying. When asked why, he thought the trade include him.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

'53 Ford vs Chevy by John Kuvakas #44895ModeratorZone Diplomat
Ford for me in '53. The first car I ever bought. Great memories. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44895.1
Chevy looked all new for '53. Ford was in its second year. Both had the same old engines. (EOM) by David Holcombe #44895.2
The Ford may be in its 2nd year but still looks more streamlined to me. Ford 4 me. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44895.2.1
53 Ford is the first car I remember riding in as a child. When the time came to trade it in , by Gary Rockwood #44895.3
Hilarious! (EOM) by John Bono #44895.3.1
Ford for me. The Chevy may have been all new but it already looks out of date next to the Ford. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44895.4
Ford please, V8. Never cared for the '53 - '54 Chevys, liked the '52 & loved the '55. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #44895.5
Ford, but if I was going cross-country I’d take the Chevy. Ford flatheads would overheat. (EOM) by Dan Vincent #44895.6
Ford for me too. (EOM) by John Bono #44895.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone