Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Parsons
Posted On: Tuesday November 5, 2019 at 1:23 PM

I don't want it in any color. A disgrace to the GREEN world.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Dennis! Look what I found by John Kuvakas #44909ModeratorZone Diplomat
Lol, it's green so let's not forget Bruce. That was wild ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44909.1
I don't want it in any color. A disgrace to the GREEN world. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #44909.2
Then please accept my apologies, I didn't really think that'd you like it. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44909.2.1
Like how you open the hatch and crawl out....a bit like a tank. (EOM) by David Larsen #44909.3
Now that is really different, I like it. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44909.4
He seems to really enjoy it; I guess that's what matters most. by Jack Dodds #44909.5
Not a car that you would punch to pass another car on the freeway. He probably has a lot of money by Frank Kocour #44909.5.1
???? W H A T ?????? .... O My DOG ... Thanks John - Dude you rock (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44909.6
John - I have no idea how U found that on tha web - But I thank you - IT's GR8T - Many Many Thnx (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44909.6.1
To echo Dennis' sentiments John, I too think you totally rock DOG. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44909.6.2
*woof* (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44909.6.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Yep! Do one burnout, then make a pitstop. LOL (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #44909.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone