Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Thursday November 7, 2019 at 4:14 AM

What tha heck ???? You removed the speed bumps and the street sign ??? Smiling / Shaking my head
What did the speed bumps and street sign ever do to you

WHY !!!!!

LOL

LOL

LOL

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: A nicely refurbished black '66 Chrysler Newport CV that appears to.... by Terry Daly #44929
I like them Terry but they are a bit too sleek for my Popemobile. :- ) (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.1
Does this mean that you've revoked your blessing? (EOM) by Terry Daly #44929.1.1
Never my son. Say 3 Hail Marys and dechrome in peace. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.1.1.1
Amen. (EOM) by Terry Daly #44929.1.1.1.1
What tha heck ???? You removed the speed bumps and the street sign ??? Smiling / Shaking my head by Dennis Mong #44929.2
Can you come to our neighborhood and do the same thing?? :) (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44929.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Around here they have started signing them "speed humps". Politically correct nonsense.! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.2.1.1
Removed both to clean up the background. Both caught my eye.... by Terry Daly #44929.2.2
Oh it worked all right ... I just can't believe I caught that ... BUT WHY ???? .... he he he he (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44929.2.2.1
They are so irritating Dennis because they slow you down and cause ride bumpiness. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.2.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone