Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Thursday November 7, 2019 at 10:32 AM

Motor 1 shows all the detail in their article, 0-60 in 2.9 secs, quarter-mile in 11.2 at 121. Oher online publications are coming up with the same numbers. No matter how you shake it, this is one very quick car! Click here to read the entire article. You can read Motor Authority's article here.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

New Vette is the fastest ever by John Kuvakas #44936ModeratorZone Diplomat
NEW CORVETTE by Rand Anderson #44936.1
I'd give my eye teeth for either. by John Kuvakas #44936.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I sure hope Ford is doing just that. I love the GT-40. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44936.1.1.1
Maybe Ford will correct the HUGE mistake they made with this new GT, and by BenD Lampson #44936.1.1.2
Yes, it was controversial, but they've sold all they've made and it won its class at Le Mans. by John Kuvakas #44936.1.1.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Major issue with the Ford GT is the price. One could buy multiple Corvettes for the price of 1 GT. (EOM) by John Bono #44936.1.1.3
And it is capable of plowing into a pole at almost 200 MPH. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44936.2
Has that already happened Frank? I hope not! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44936.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone