Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Thursday November 7, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Around here they have started signing them "speed humps". Politically correct nonsense.!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: A nicely refurbished black '66 Chrysler Newport CV that appears to.... by Terry Daly #44929
I like them Terry but they are a bit too sleek for my Popemobile. :- ) (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.1
Does this mean that you've revoked your blessing? (EOM) by Terry Daly #44929.1.1
Never my son. Say 3 Hail Marys and dechrome in peace. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.1.1.1
Amen. (EOM) by Terry Daly #44929.1.1.1.1
What tha heck ???? You removed the speed bumps and the street sign ??? Smiling / Shaking my head by Dennis Mong #44929.2
Can you come to our neighborhood and do the same thing?? :) (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44929.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Around here they have started signing them "speed humps". Politically correct nonsense.! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.2.1.1
Removed both to clean up the background. Both caught my eye.... by Terry Daly #44929.2.2
Oh it worked all right ... I just can't believe I caught that ... BUT WHY ???? .... he he he he (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44929.2.2.1
They are so irritating Dennis because they slow you down and cause ride bumpiness. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44929.2.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone