Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Friday November 8, 2019 at 1:50 PM

I always liked the style of the 56/57 but had a chance to ride in a real nice one and I wasn't all that impressed sorry to say.

A little story of a couple of 56's, a business man in my home town bought two of them, one for himself and one for his son who was a senior at school. Nice car for a senior to have right ?
Well the son drove his on a trip and somehow managed to blow the engine, I never did hear just how he did it but the dad then gave him a new Chevrolet and he and his pals got drunk and got on top of the new Chevrolet and jumped up and down on it doing some serious damage to that new car. True story.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Auto art by John Kuvakas #44953ModeratorZone Diplomat
Awesome, (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44953.1
Beautiful. The '56 Continental is pure elegance. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44953.2
I like them both but prefer the 61. by Dick Johnson #44953.3
Kid was spoiled beyond belief.....what was Dad thinking??? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44953.3.1
'61 for me please (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44953.3.2
P51 please (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #44953.4
Lol....good choice! Paint it green. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44953.4.1
Ditto! That is aeronautical art. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44953.4.2
I love the '61; the color is beautiful. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44953.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone