Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Saturday November 9, 2019 at 9:12 AM

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

NO WAY, not for me, by Dick Johnson #44975
The temperature and texture are very different, but this looks a lot like by David Holcombe #44975.1
I used to do this daily but my wife told me to stop because of the major shrinkage. by Jack Dodds #44975.2
LOL ! (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44975.2.1
ROLLING ALL OVER THA FLOOR ... Thanks " Turtle " (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44975.2.2
Glad you enjoy it guys...helps me to come out of my shell. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.2.2.1
Meh. I'm a polar bear club member! by Robert Bolin #44975.3
Man! Tarzan's got nothin' on you. Like the EST comment...lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.3.1
LOL. Just the opposite in Arizona. Some fools think that if they run 3 miles at noon when it is by Frank Kocour #44975.4
I truly don't know how they can endure that. Talk about tempting fate! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.4.1
It's not so bad when the runner is in great shape, but you should see the guys with a beer belly by Frank Kocour #44975.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone