Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Sunday November 10, 2019 at 4:39 PM

It's not so bad when the runner is in great shape, but you should see the guys with a beer belly
hanging over their running shorts, sweat pouring off their bandanna wraped head and face, doing the shuffle and no water bottle in sight. You know, the ones who want to lose weight fast.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

NO WAY, not for me, by Dick Johnson #44975
The temperature and texture are very different, but this looks a lot like by David Holcombe #44975.1
I used to do this daily but my wife told me to stop because of the major shrinkage. by Jack Dodds #44975.2
LOL ! (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44975.2.1
ROLLING ALL OVER THA FLOOR ... Thanks " Turtle " (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44975.2.2
Glad you enjoy it guys...helps me to come out of my shell. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.2.2.1
Meh. I'm a polar bear club member! by Robert Bolin #44975.3
Man! Tarzan's got nothin' on you. Like the EST comment...lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.3.1
LOL. Just the opposite in Arizona. Some fools think that if they run 3 miles at noon when it is by Frank Kocour #44975.4
I truly don't know how they can endure that. Talk about tempting fate! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44975.4.1
It's not so bad when the runner is in great shape, but you should see the guys with a beer belly by Frank Kocour #44975.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone