Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Robert Bolin
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 9:51 AM

Fix the stance by going with the front mags on the back as well and shave or remove the top.
Go low rider look on the stance and take the top off making it an open top 4 door. I could get into it. The good scoops are cool.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Packard 1951 custom, by Dick Johnson #45360
He can keep it. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #45360.1
I like it, but he should’ve chopped the top... (EOM) by Terence Slekar #45360.2
Not a car that suits customizing IMO. Waste of a nice car. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45360.3
True, and I don't like it either but trust me, this version is worth MUCH more! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #45360.3.1
I don't think that year of Packard was nice anyway, but I also don't by Don Anderson #45360.4
Doesn't look like they altered the body very much, does it? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #45360.4.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
The body seems pretty stock and quite sleek. I would just by Mike DeTorrice #45360.4.1.1
Exactly right, Mike, use smaller, same sized wheels and lose the rake. Much better. (EOM) by Terry Daly #45360.4.1.1.1
Look again, lots of subtle changes. No vent windows, scooped hood, shaved chrome, de-badged grill... by Christopher Moroni #45360.4.1.2
More than a few subtle changes. I thought, at first, this was a PS, but it's real. The car has by Frank Kocour #45360.4.1.2.1
Over all it's not bad.....not a fan of the wheels. (EOM) by John Bono #45360.5
What a waste of a beautiful car. (EOM) by George Schire #45360.6
...but it's worth MUCH more this way. Sad but true. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #45360.6.1
Sorry! Just doesn't work for me. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #45360.7
Fix the stance by going with the front mags on the back as well and shave or remove the top. by Robert Bolin #45360.8
That's different! by David Larsen #45360.9

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone