Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bob Jackman
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 12:03 PM

I like it best as original. Not to nit pick but the passenger side vent window is still there
in the second picture.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS: This is a black four door '49 Lincoln Cosmopolitan sedan..... by Terry Daly #45371
You did great work on this but I think I like this one with all bright work better (EOM) by John Kuvakas #45371.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I like it best as original. Not to nit pick but the passenger side vent window is still there by Bob Jackman #45371.2
Thanks, Bob, the nit picked was a useful one. See updated photo sans the invasive vent window. (EOM) by Terry Daly #45371.2.1
Like the original. (EOM) by George Schire #45371.3
Prefer stock. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #45371.4
I am happy to state that I finally agree with Mr. Daly. :-) This year of by Jack Dodds #45371.5
Thanks, Jack, I do appreciate the good words and am glad you like it. (EOM) by Terry Daly #45371.5.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone