Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 8:44 PM

Good heavens above, John, I don't actually eat the stuff - no, that would be too awful.
My point was that I feel more relaxed in societies that do have US fast food franchises because it usually means that those places have all the general utilities and facilities in place to provide a level of comfort and pleasant living that I am used to. And - they have top rated healthcare if I get crook and need care, even if I do have to pay, or at least travel insurance will cover.

Although I am obliged to sometimes, I prefer not to visit countries that your glorious leader, quite correctly as it happens, refers to as sh**hole's.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A Thanksgiving note by John Kuvakas #45363ModeratorZone Diplomat
Like the hymn says “Count your blessings name them one by one..” (EOM) by David Vandermeer #45363.1
Thanks, John. Wise words and all the best to by Mike DeTorrice #45363.2
AMEN John and we are so blessed here. God is so good to us here. Happy Thanksgiving to all. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #45363.3
Happy Thanksgiving to all and God Bless us and God Bless those who have gone before us. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45363.3.1
Kuvakas et al by Rand Anderson #45363.4
Yes, we have plenty to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Bono Family. (EOM) by John Bono #45363.5
Goodness me, John, what on earth countries to you choose to visit? (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6
Quite a few. Many of them are modern and great to visit. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Perhaps they do, John. Me though, I don't like to stay too far from the civilization by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6.1.1
Show how different we can be. The last place I want to eat when abroad is a McDonalds. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
So you are saying you would try chilled monkey brains then John? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.6.1.1.1.1
Yes, I would. I can use all the brains I can get! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Lol. You may have to stifle the urge to swing from trees though. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.6.1.1.1.1.1.1
Good heavens above, John, I don't actually eat the stuff - no, that would be too awful. by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6.1.1.1.2
That makes sense, Bruce. I enjoy the same type of travel for leisure. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Thanks John...wise words to remind us lest we forget. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone