Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator Zone Diplomat
Posted On: Thursday November 28, 2019 at 9:18 PM

That makes sense, Bruce. I enjoy the same type of travel for leisure.
But I also have had the honor of taking several short-term missions trips to less fortunate places. That sort of work can be humbling but always makes me thankful for what we have at home.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A Thanksgiving note by John Kuvakas #45363ModeratorZone Diplomat
Like the hymn says “Count your blessings name them one by one..” (EOM) by David Vandermeer #45363.1
Thanks, John. Wise words and all the best to by Mike DeTorrice #45363.2
AMEN John and we are so blessed here. God is so good to us here. Happy Thanksgiving to all. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #45363.3
Happy Thanksgiving to all and God Bless us and God Bless those who have gone before us. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45363.3.1
Kuvakas et al by Rand Anderson #45363.4
Yes, we have plenty to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Bono Family. (EOM) by John Bono #45363.5
Goodness me, John, what on earth countries to you choose to visit? (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6
Quite a few. Many of them are modern and great to visit. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Perhaps they do, John. Me though, I don't like to stay too far from the civilization by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6.1.1
Show how different we can be. The last place I want to eat when abroad is a McDonalds. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
So you are saying you would try chilled monkey brains then John? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.6.1.1.1.1
Yes, I would. I can use all the brains I can get! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Lol. You may have to stifle the urge to swing from trees though. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.6.1.1.1.1.1.1
Good heavens above, John, I don't actually eat the stuff - no, that would be too awful. by Bruce Gibbins #45363.6.1.1.1.2
That makes sense, Bruce. I enjoy the same type of travel for leisure. by John Kuvakas #45363.6.1.1.1.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Thanks John...wise words to remind us lest we forget. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45363.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone