Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Friday November 29, 2019 at 10:06 AM

I recall when Fred Rogers was a guest on the Johnny Carson show. When he
was introduced and came out you could hear people in the audience snickering which struck me as incredibly rude. I was impressed that it never fazed Rogers at all. By the time his interview with Carson was over and he had communicated his deep caring and concern for children he had gained a level of audience respect that was obvious. The man he had shown behind the Mr. Rogers persona was a remarkable man indeed.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I just saw the new movie "Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood." This is the finest by David Holcombe #45378
I hate that guy, saw the previews when I saw FvF. Gave me the creeps. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45378.1
Steve, you hate Mr Rogers? (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #45378.1.1
Yep, to me he's just kind of creepy. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45378.1.1.1
Say it isn't so Steve ! :- ) (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45378.1.1.1.1
I'm sorry but I'm not venturing into that neighborhood !! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45378.1.1.1.1.1
I'm mailing you a zip-up cardigan and slippers....you'll change your mind! Lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45378.1.1.1.1.1.1
Tom Hanks as Fred Rogers also gave me a shock for the first few seconds, and by David Holcombe #45378.1.2
Tom Hanks is able to transform himself so well. Merle Streep is his female comparable IMO. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45378.1.2.1
I recall when Fred Rogers was a guest on the Johnny Carson show. When he by Jack Dodds #45378.1.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone