Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Sunday December 1, 2019 at 6:58 PM

Lloyd is a bit odd...who drives with scuba tanks on? Mind you he was The Star of Sea Hunt.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A close call, by Dick Johnson #45424
Correction ... Driver went thru the windshield ... The car got lucky - "Close Call" (EOM) by Dennis Mong #45424.1
Unless the driver was able to dive down I doubt he survived this. That "rail" looks lethal. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45424.1.1
If you look straight down from the door I think that's the driver looking up at his car. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45424.1.1.1
I sure hope not! Are you saying he survived the crash, opened the door, stepped out and drowned? by Jack Dodds #45424.1.1.1.1
I think he's looking up and hoping the car doesn't come down 'n drown him. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45424.1.1.1.1.1
Maybe Lloyd's scuba tanks shifted and threw the car off balance. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45424.1.1.1.1.1.1
Lloyd is a bit odd...who drives with scuba tanks on? Mind you he was The Star of Sea Hunt. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #45424.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
I loved that tv show. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #45424.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone