Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Tuesday January 7, 2020 at 2:12 PM

An aquaintance bought his new Mercedes, a first for him, in the late 60's. Boy,
was he proud of it. He always parked it in front of his destinations. Then he and his wife paid their first visit to Europe. The taxi that took them to their hotel was a Mercedes just like his at home. And on his return, his wife told people about it. No more MB bragging!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Best Mercedes ever made? by John Kuvakas #46135Moderator
Back when A Benz was hewn from the solid. I had a W123 wagon - great car. (EOM) by John Roberts #46135.1
Worse car I ever owned was a 1970 250 sedan. When it by Bob Jackman #46135.1.1
I think you may have been very unlucky Bob (EOM) by John Roberts #46135.1.1.1
That's what impressed me, JR. They were engineered to last forever. by John Kuvakas #46135.1.3Moderator
these Benzes were used a taxis way back in the 70's and 80's here in The Netherlands (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #46135.2
An aquaintance bought his new Mercedes, a first for him, in the late 60's. Boy, by David Holcombe #46135.2.1
here in The Netherlands people used to say: "if I want an MB, I might as well get a taxi".... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #46135.2.1.1
To be fair, MB offers a full range of vehicles. by John Kuvakas #46135.2.1.1.1Moderator
Mercedes-Benz are nice cars. Over the years I have owned two of them. by Bruce Gibbins #46135.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone