Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator
Posted On: Friday January 10, 2020 at 5:18 PM

It's been a while since I've had to delete any comments. I don't like doing it. I just deleted another one this afternoon. Perhaps it was meant in jest. If so, it lacked humor. Perhaps it was inadvertently offensive. I hope it was.

We all make mistakes in thigs we post and frequently, the tone of our writing doesn't always match the tone as it is read. No foul there. But, if a posting is offensive or divisive, I'll take it down. If you disagree with this, my email is john@diecast.org. I'll be happy to dialogue with you.

Let me mention, once again, we have a far broader range of readers than we have folks who post. Let's keep in mind our diversity and the tone of the board, which is to be a few moments of escape from the troubles of the world and all the tension and divisiveness out there.

Let's keep things family-friendly. Let's have respect and consideration for each other, And, let's treat each other the way friends should treat each other.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Just a reminder, gents. by John Kuvakas #46185Moderator
Hopefully you have PMd the offender so they know what they have done and won't repeat. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46185.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone