Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Barry
Posted On: Sunday January 12, 2020 at 11:19 AM

"ever since it turned 'Whiny' "...........I had completely forgotten that about some of the stuff !! ........of course,we`re not including Merle Haggard`s Misery and Gin in that group,are we???

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I hated Country, when Country wasn’t cool…17 points awarded to first 5 responders by John Barry #46203
And old girl friends hate new wives. I took to Country Music as my dislike for the by Bruce Gibbins #46203.1
lotta me toos in there......(old definition) by John Barry #46203.1.1
I spent my formative years in Ohio and not the countified part. But, even being from a family of by Frank Kocour #46203.1.2
I grew up in Youngstown! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46203.1.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I attended Kent State for a year and a half. My parents had a cabin at Lake Milton with an outhouse by Frank Kocour #46203.1.2.1.1
Lake Milton! a beautiful place indeed! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46203.1.2.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I like your videos here. I was raised on country music mostly. by Dick Johnson #46203.2
Uh Oh................. by John Barry #46203.2.1
LOL !No I didn't take offence and appreciate you posts. by Dick Johnson #46203.2.1.1
at the risk of appearing beneath the fold.....I hope you enjoy the snow! by John Barry #46203.2.1.1.1
I loved the 'old' country. My Mom used to listen to Roy Rogers, Sons of the Pioneers and others. by Duncan Pohl #46203.3
That`s it !!! by John Barry #46203.3.1
I wasn't a Country fan until I heard Alison Krauss singing.. by John Roberts #46203.4
good post John...have you listened to "down to the river to pray"? by John Barry #46203.4.1
good grief !! ....If your name is John....and you hail from Ohio...please sign in HERE by John Barry #46203.5
I started with Hermans Hermits throught the Beatles, Rolling Stones, by Gary Rockwood #46203.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone