Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Scoville
Posted On: Monday January 13, 2020 at 11:31 AM

I believe the company that does these is located in Iowa (Karl's Kustoms). You provide the donor
car and then they modify it into what you see. Pricey (in addition to you already providing the donor). Around $170k.

Some good reviews and a few not-so-good reviews. Most of those have to do with messing around with the classic looks of the original C2 split-window.

Very nicely done, though.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Check out this 2008 Corvette, looks like a 63 split window. by Dick Johnson #46217
Very interesting as Arte Johnson would say. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #46217.1
Outstanding! Elegant, classy look. (EOM) by Dan Vincent #46217.2
Very nice ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #46217.3
Best one of these "projects" I've seen so far. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46217.4
love it (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46217.5
Now this is cool! (EOM) by John Bono #46217.6
I believe the company that does these is located in Iowa (Karl's Kustoms). You provide the donor by Rick Scoville #46217.7
Personally I'd spend those $$ on a mint original 63 Split- Window & pocket the balance. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46217.7.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone