Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Gary Rockwood
Posted On: Monday January 13, 2020 at 5:46 PM

I started with Hermans Hermits throught the Beatles, Rolling Stones,
The Who. Surprisingly I wasn't a Led Zeppelin or Doors fan till into my Twenties. I have never been into Country. other than Country rock such as Pure Prairie, League Marshal Tucker Ban, Ozark Mountain Daredevils. They may be more Folk Rock.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I hated Country, when Country wasn’t cool…17 points awarded to first 5 responders by John Barry #46203
And old girl friends hate new wives. I took to Country Music as my dislike for the by Bruce Gibbins #46203.1
lotta me toos in there......(old definition) by John Barry #46203.1.1
I spent my formative years in Ohio and not the countified part. But, even being from a family of by Frank Kocour #46203.1.2
I grew up in Youngstown! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46203.1.2.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I attended Kent State for a year and a half. My parents had a cabin at Lake Milton with an outhouse by Frank Kocour #46203.1.2.1.1
Lake Milton! a beautiful place indeed! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46203.1.2.1.1.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
I like your videos here. I was raised on country music mostly. by Dick Johnson #46203.2
Uh Oh................. by John Barry #46203.2.1
LOL !No I didn't take offence and appreciate you posts. by Dick Johnson #46203.2.1.1
at the risk of appearing beneath the fold.....I hope you enjoy the snow! by John Barry #46203.2.1.1.1
I loved the 'old' country. My Mom used to listen to Roy Rogers, Sons of the Pioneers and others. by Duncan Pohl #46203.3
That`s it !!! by John Barry #46203.3.1
I wasn't a Country fan until I heard Alison Krauss singing.. by John Roberts #46203.4
good post John...have you listened to "down to the river to pray"? by John Barry #46203.4.1
good grief !! ....If your name is John....and you hail from Ohio...please sign in HERE by John Barry #46203.5
I started with Hermans Hermits throught the Beatles, Rolling Stones, by Gary Rockwood #46203.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone