Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Wednesday January 15, 2020 at 2:18 PM

I don't watch the car auctions and I don't even watch as much TV as I used to.
I know that products sell from ad's but it seems that now days we get mostly commercials and very little show.
So I dislike commercials and mute them every time, I also turn down the volume on the radio in the car when a commercial is on, and with the TV I record a program and then I can fast forward through the commercials.
On FB I delete every ad that is on my page.
I am not trying to be a bad guy but I have had it with ads and commercials and paying good money to get them with cable TV.

Thanks guys, my rant is over.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Barrett Jackson auction by Ken Leach #46262
I quit watching for the reasons you point out. The only way I can watch by Rick Thompson #46262.1
Bullitt by Ken Leach #46262.1.1
I don't watch the car auctions and I don't even watch as much TV as I used to. by Dick Johnson #46262.2
I stopped watching the B-J auctions, but I love the Mecum auctions. B-J is dark , you don’t see muc by steve kiraly #46262.3
The major difference being, it seems to me, so many of the Mecum cars by Rick Thompson #46262.3.1
I record both auctions so I can zip through the endless ads. by Dan Vincent #46262.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone