Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Steve Jakubczak
Posted On: Thursday January 16, 2020 at 12:05 AM

It's simple..I think..just shut the water off at the main. However..lol..I've got some
great stories that'll make you wet your pants !!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

When it rains it pours . . . by Frank Kocour #46273
sorry to hear all that Frank but what the heck is an air toilet I mean I wish my toilet would air by Steve Jakubczak #46273.1
Sorry to hear all this Frank. I sure wish I could help you by Dick Johnson #46273.1.1
(Video) LOL. It's not an aromatic toilet. They sound like an airplane commode. Here's a short by Frank Kocour #46273.1.2
I also hate plumbing-it seems you can't do any plumbing job without water managing to go everywhere. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #46273.2
It's simple..I think..just shut the water off at the main. However..lol..I've got some by Steve Jakubczak #46273.2.1
There is still all that water left in the lines, though. (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #46273.2.1.1
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Frank. Hope it's all getting better from now on (EOM) by John Roberts #46273.3
Since I have a $1,700 deductible the only thing that I hope for is that the restoration company by Frank Kocour #46273.4
Sorry to hear this. Many of my "do it yourself" projects usually become more difficult .... by John Bono #46273.5
As for me 'D I Y' stands for Destroy it yourself so I wouldn't much good either! (EOM) by John Roberts #46273.5.1
Frank, here's hoping your recent spell of bad luck begins to by Bob Jackman #46273.6
My dad had one of those in his warehouse which was not heated... no problem with frozen toilet water (EOM) by William McElfresh #46273.7
The Family Handyman might pay you $5.00 for your Ordeal by John Barry #46273.8
LOL. John, The only thing I did when the hose exploded was to literally turn in circles looking for by Frank Kocour #46273.8.1
I used to do most my own repairsd, renovations etc - finished two basements, by Ron Dietrich #46273.9
Ron, I'm in the same boat. I remodled most of my home by myself, including the flooring. And when by Frank Kocour #46273.9.1
I hear ya man - good luck (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #46273.9.1.1
truer words............. by John Barry #46273.10
To me too, John. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46273.10.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone