Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Barry
Posted On: Friday January 17, 2020 at 1:00 PM

YOU WROTE: " I REMODELED MOST OF MY HOME BY MYSELF, INCLUDING THE FLOORING. AND WHEN I DID THAT I MADE CUSTOM MOLDING THAT IS NOW LAYING IN THE TRASH.

I DID THE JOB IN SECTIONS OVER TIME - NOT ALL AT ONCE.

THE THOUGHT OF DOING THAT ENTIRE JOB AGAIN WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FREEZES MY BRAIN. I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY ANY MORE. NOR DO I HAVE THE WILL."

I like to joke about pretty much everything Frank.....but these few lines of text are heartbreaking.....John

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

When it rains it pours . . . by Frank Kocour #46273
sorry to hear all that Frank but what the heck is an air toilet I mean I wish my toilet would air by Steve Jakubczak #46273.1
Sorry to hear all this Frank. I sure wish I could help you by Dick Johnson #46273.1.1
(Video) LOL. It's not an aromatic toilet. They sound like an airplane commode. Here's a short by Frank Kocour #46273.1.2
I also hate plumbing-it seems you can't do any plumbing job without water managing to go everywhere. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #46273.2
It's simple..I think..just shut the water off at the main. However..lol..I've got some by Steve Jakubczak #46273.2.1
There is still all that water left in the lines, though. (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #46273.2.1.1
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Frank. Hope it's all getting better from now on (EOM) by John Roberts #46273.3
Since I have a $1,700 deductible the only thing that I hope for is that the restoration company by Frank Kocour #46273.4
Sorry to hear this. Many of my "do it yourself" projects usually become more difficult .... by John Bono #46273.5
As for me 'D I Y' stands for Destroy it yourself so I wouldn't much good either! (EOM) by John Roberts #46273.5.1
Frank, here's hoping your recent spell of bad luck begins to by Bob Jackman #46273.6
My dad had one of those in his warehouse which was not heated... no problem with frozen toilet water (EOM) by William McElfresh #46273.7
The Family Handyman might pay you $5.00 for your Ordeal by John Barry #46273.8
LOL. John, The only thing I did when the hose exploded was to literally turn in circles looking for by Frank Kocour #46273.8.1
I used to do most my own repairsd, renovations etc - finished two basements, by Ron Dietrich #46273.9
Ron, I'm in the same boat. I remodled most of my home by myself, including the flooring. And when by Frank Kocour #46273.9.1
I hear ya man - good luck (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #46273.9.1.1
truer words............. by John Barry #46273.10
To me too, John. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46273.10.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone