Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday January 17, 2020 at 2:42 PM

An honest story and an inspiring read. In a consumer culture where we all are
rushing around wanting the newest and the best of everything, its refreshing to read, that for what ever reason, at least one man is not trapped in an endless cycle of buying in an attempt to satisfy a seldom satisfied craving for bright and sparkling things.

My every day ride is a 1997 Nissan March - this is the last car that I will own.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Just think of how I feel today driving an 02 Ford Taurus by Dick Johnson #46304
Thanks Dick. While reading your many interesting "car found and saved" by Jack Dodds #46304.1
Dick, really well written right from the heart. Nothing wrong with your '02 Taurus. Over by Rick Scoville #46304.2
Thanks for sharing that. I used to regret that I never bought a 1:1 classic Cadillac. by Al Dorado #46304.3
Dick, I loved reading that post.. I love to read all your posts. God bless you for taking by Steve Jakubczak #46304.3.1
I had an '88 Taurus. Drove it 130K miles. Trans would last only 60K miles. Both were covered....... by John Bono #46304.4
An honest story and an inspiring read. In a consumer culture where we all are by Bruce Gibbins #46304.5
I've had several Nissans, all of them were bulletproof. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46304.5.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Dick, My every day driver is a 2001 Crown Victoria with 101,000 by Bob Jackman #46304.6
I almost bought an 02 Taurus. Came down to between it and an Intrepid. We chose the Intrepid. It was by Duncan Pohl #46304.7
Dick, I identify with your post, which I think is not about a '92 Ford Taurus. It' more about by Frank Kocour #46304.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone