Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Joop Gisbers
Posted On: Tuesday January 21, 2020 at 2:10 PM

well, if there's no salt why not...? we used to hang behind small Fiats when we were young.
Having a lot of fun just to get the front-tires to spin and keeping the car from moving.
Later we tried the same with the rear-wheel-drive Dodge Coronets of our local cab-company.
Well, I can assure you, the Dodge tought us all a lesson...

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Well, if it's going to be cold with lots of snow.... by John Kuvakas #46373Moderator
You do see the snow chains on the tires .. right? ... WOW !!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #46373.1
Cold by Rand Anderson #46373.2
This is when you know a person has too much money. :- ) (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46373.3
well, if there's no salt why not...? we used to hang behind small Fiats when we were young. by Joop Gisbers #46373.4
Lol. The rear wheel drive Dodge face wash would be quite something! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46373.4.1
I've much better things to do with both my time AND my money. Couldn't treat an exotic car that way (EOM) by Rick Scoville #46373.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone