Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday January 22, 2020 at 9:36 PM

Personally, I'd prefer not to be reminded of some of the worst examples of British Pop music of the
1960's even if these were unjustifiably popular.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Ever wonder? by John Kuvakas #46404Moderator
Lol...these are good! But re: #7...think of I'm Henry The Eighth by Herman's Hermits. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46404.1
Personally, I'd prefer not to be reminded of some of the worst examples of British Pop music of the by Bruce Gibbins #46404.1.1
"Second verse, same as the first...." Not Mr. Noone's best work. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46404.1.1.1
Here are some more: by George Schire #46404.2
Good ones! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46404.2.1Moderator
The contradictions apparent in the English language must be the cause by Bruce Gibbins #46404.2.2
My Asian wife wondered if the alarm as been turn on, why is it not making noise? And... by Marlowe Johnson #46404.3
If you are in a building and someone shouts "LOOK OUT!" Do you? (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46404.4
Heck, no. I hit the deck and tremble my way to safety. Living in a country by Bruce Gibbins #46404.4.1
So, unlike many Californians you are not inured to this catastrophic event that will surely happen? by Frank Kocour #46404.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone