Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday January 23, 2020 at 5:33 PM

This line-up here reminds me of just how exciting car designs were back then.
I mean, the new model year for many many people was a time of excitement with dealership windows that needed cleaning daily to remove hand and nose prints.

I just can't wait now until September rolls around again so I can beat a trail to the Nissan dealer to check out their unique and innovative designs. Wow, bring it on Baby, daddy-is-a-waiting.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Studebaker, Hudson and Packard, by Dick Johnson #46422
Fantastic! I'm torn between the '54 Hudson and Packard convertibles...slight edge to the Packard. (EOM) by Barry Levittan #46422.1
I'll take that Golden Hawk...beautiful !! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #46422.1.1
+1. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #46422.1.1.1
Its a beauty but reverse the colors for me. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46422.1.1.2
So tell me who is the goon telling car owners how cool skirts and by Don Anderson #46422.2
Well the look certainly is brutal on this Stude....ugh! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46422.2.1
I love the body style of this "53 Hudson. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46422.3
I like that Hudson Hornet although it really reminds me of a Mercury of that era. So does the by Duncan Pohl #46422.4
This line-up here reminds me of just how exciting car designs were back then. by Bruce Gibbins #46422.4.1
For very many years the 3rd week of each September was eagerly by Jack Dodds #46422.4.1.1
Raymond Loewy must be turning over in his grave. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #46422.4.2
Agree....that car looks soooo tacky. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46422.4.2.1
‘53 Studebaker, but remove the back porch. (EOM) by Dan Vincent #46422.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone