Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Saturday January 25, 2020 at 8:05 PM

It should be renamed The Stepford Wife's Guide.....or A Woman's Fast Track To Insanity.
(yes...my wife is looking over my shoulder at this moment). I think it is a lot to expect....especially in high heels.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I really don't think this would work today, how about you ?? LOL ! by Dick Johnson #46463
Sure.....it all checks out......:)) :)) (EOM) by John Barry #46463.1
I wish this was reality but it sounds like an episode by Miles Germain #46463.2
..Work today by Kuvakas by Rand Anderson #46463.3
if I did, she would nail it to me! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46463.3.1Moderator
Lol. With a 18 inch spike...you and the sign up on the wall. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46463.3.1.1
It should be renamed The Stepford Wife's Guide.....or A Woman's Fast Track To Insanity. by Jack Dodds #46463.4
You should relax at the end of the day and take those heels off, Jack. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #46463.4.1Moderator
LOL !!!. I knew this was coming the second I posted it. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46463.4.1.1
LOL. Very observant, Jack. You should see how that same women dresses when she cleans house. Also by Frank Kocour #46463.4.2
Heels and a feather duster...that's it?.....where's my BP meds! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46463.4.2.1
Snopes.com indicates this is a fake. Just sayin'. (EOM) by Lloyd Mecca #46463.5
Yeah, it does seem a big stretch; even for that era. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46463.5.1
The absence of men on the homefront during World War II gave impetus to the by David Holcombe #46463.6
Welcome to fantasy island! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #46463.7
I'd prefer Marianne Island.....oops....I mean Gilligan's Island. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46463.7.1
Good Grief - no wonder the womans movement started. (however, I do remember this) (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #46463.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone