Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Monday February 10, 2020 at 8:07 AM

1948 Hudson dealer model to show the new unibody construction.
I remember holding one in my hand at the dealer in Roseburg, Oregon, Utne Brothers Nash and Hudson. I sure wish I could find one I could afford. My understanding is that the one I held was thrown away.
They did come in different colors and they were painted on one side only and the other side was clear to show the construction of the unibody. Awesome model..

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Have you ever seen one of these ? by Dick Johnson #46715
Yep. A dealer promo tool to illustrate how safe "step-down" Hudsons were when "wrapped by the frame" (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #46715.1
Thanks for the pictures, Dick. I have heard of these but never have seen one. (EOM) by David Holcombe #46715.2
I have one like the last photo, I believe it was made by Metalcraft. (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #46715.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone