Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Wednesday February 12, 2020 at 8:53 AM

I grew up with a Model A my grandpa had, a 1931 2 door sedan
I loved that car. My first car in Hi School was given to me by one of my teachers and it was a 31 coupe. I worked on it in auto shop and it was a very nice original coupe right down to the pull shade on the rear window.
It was not at all complicated to start and drive and I had it for three years.
The Model A is still an awesome car, fun and easy to drive and yes the later ones also had a fuel shut off under the right side of the dash/gas tank. I always turned it off as it would drip fuel from the carb if I didn't.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Driving a Model A by John Kuvakas #46732ModeratorZone Diplomat
I drove a Model T at the AACA museum in Hershey. How the automobile ever gained favor is a mystery by steve kiraly #46732.1
Pics My 1929 A Roadster Pickup by Robert M. Woolley #46732.2
Good looking truck! I'll bet I'm not the only 'lounger' that has dreamed of by David Holcombe #46732.2.1
PICS Long time ownership of the A.... by Robert M. Woolley #46732.2.1.1
Great truck, pics and history. Nice that you kept it all these years. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #46732.2.1.1.1
I grew up with a Model A my grandpa had, a 1931 2 door sedan by Dick Johnson #46732.2.2
Love it! (EOM) by John Bono #46732.2.3
Nice video. I've never ridden in a Model A. Some day. (EOM) by Rick Scoville #46732.3
Ride in a T and A by Robert M. Woolley #46732.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone