Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Friday February 14, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Cool! COTA is a half-hour via wide toll road from me, Harv. A lot of
local car clubs are permitted track days there, and there's a big monthly gathering of classic/muscle cars.

The Miata, Corvette, Mustang and other clubs can say they raced on the same track as the big boys from Formula One and Indycar! GP motorcycles race there too.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Latest news on a proposed race track <10 minutes from ME! by Harvey Goranson #46777
Cool! COTA is a half-hour via wide toll road from me, Harv. A lot of by Rick Thompson #46777.1
Closest track to me is California Speedway, about 45 minutes distant. (EOM) by Marlowe Johnson #46777.2
SO...have you had the Porsche out on the track? Will you take it, if they build this? by John Kuvakas #46777.3Moderator
KUVAKAS by Rand Anderson #46777.3.1
If I'm allowed I will. But... by Harvey Goranson #46777.3.2
Goranson by Rand Anderson #46777.3.2.1
Proposed airport in Oak Ridge, to be built on the old K-25 site. by Harvey Goranson #46777.3.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone