Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday March 20, 2020 at 6:42 PM

Yesterday, I visited a friend about a 20 min drive away where we
talked about the role of religion in times like these - deep, dark and philosophical, drank strong Ghanain tea, discussed alternative methods of arse/ass wiping should the great TP shortage of 2020 impact world wide humanity, then said goodbye and I drove home again - traffic was much lighter than before.
But mainly though, I've been staying put here at home. Reading, forum participation, watching YT vids, giving cheek to the Mrs, boxing up some kits I've sold on-line, making sure that on entering the house I use hand sanitizer. Using disinfected wipes kept in the car when I need to go out, which ain't often now - thank goodness.

Our local library still remains open, schools also.

Thinking, brooding, musing, dozing off, scooping up happy memories and refiling them for easy access when cabin fever sets in.

Giving comfort to our cat who seems fidgety at all this stuff humans are getting up to recently.
Small adjustment: cutting my own hair, not really because of the current situation but, I can achieve a #1 just as effectively as any damn barber and for free what's more.

Oh gosh, what else can I tell ya? For now, that's about it.

Stay safe and well, folks, thinking of y'all.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Boredom by Rand Anderson #47340
Reading the Forums here. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #47340.1
Shopping for toilet paper. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47340.2
Watching a lot of MeTV and unpacking many models since I just moved in December. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47340.3
Yard work. Watching YouTube and Netflix. Working on models. Drinking wine daily (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #47340.4
Fruit intake daily is important...well done! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47340.4.1
Boredom #2 by Rand Anderson #47340.5
Sidney, British Columbia....but my wife says Mars. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47340.5.1
She may be right. Everyone knows Sydney is in Australia. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #47340.5.1.1Moderator
Don't encourage her! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47340.5.1.1.1
There in the land down under, John, I heard they call it the "Knee of Syd". (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #47340.5.1.1.2
Central Virginia (EOM) by John Kuvakas #47340.6Moderator
working at a great farmaceutical company trying to beat the virus. (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #47340.7
Building a model car (1/43 Alfa sedan), watching my plans for yard by David Holcombe #47340.8
Watching "Two and a Half Men" reruns. Love the one with "Father Huggy Bear"..... by John Bono #47340.9
Here relaxing in Garden Grove CA. Went to work today for an hour. A company was promised by Steve Jakubczak #47340.9.1
Woodland CA here, either at the computer, watching TV, trying to walk as much as I can. The usual by Duncan Pohl #47340.10
Yesterday I changed the oil in my four old cars. Today I did yard work by Bob Jackman #47340.10.1
Yesterday, I visited a friend about a 20 min drive away where we by Bruce Gibbins #47340.11
Bruce, please ck in with us tomorrow..lol ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #47340.11.1
Switching from one cheek to the other constantly. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #47340.12
Just keep those cheeks a movin..lol (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #47340.12.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone