Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator
Posted On: Saturday March 21, 2020 at 11:48 AM

It was a stab at being very trendy and psychedelic. He was the lead singer for "Kenny Rogers and the First Edition" and the song was "I Just dropped in to See What Condition My Condition Was In."

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

RIP Kenny Rogers by John Kuvakas #47348Moderator
It should be noted that he died from natural causes, not the Corona virus. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #47348.1
Anyone remember his first big hit? by John Kuvakas #47348.2Moderator
I still love this song; it reminds me of David Clayton Thomas' singing style. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47348.2.1
You Canadians always stick together! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #47348.2.1.1Moderator
Like maple taffy! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47348.2.1.1.1
BST Some of their best music was when he sang with them (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #47348.2.1.2
He was married 5 times.... each marriage lasted longer than the previous one...they say by BenD Lampson #47348.3
I shudder at the alimony numbers and lawyer bills..... (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47348.3.1
Rogers was a household name for good friend of mine. by Tom Ciryak #47348.4
I used to have a Gibson B25 -12 guitar. I bought it second hand. Apparently by Bruce Gibbins #47348.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone