Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Saturday March 21, 2020 at 5:10 PM

NO you are not a pain at all. I enjoy your posts and welcome your input.
My wife has COPD so we know what it is like. We will all get through this so hang in there and keep posting.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Thanks guys by Rand Anderson #47359
NO you are not a pain at all. I enjoy your posts and welcome your input. by Dick Johnson #47359.1
My default position is to stay put right here at home - I like being home now anyway. by Bruce Gibbins #47359.2
Rand...I forgot, what country are you in? (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #47359.2.1
Rand by Rand Anderson #47359.2.1.1
For the first time in my nearly eighty years I can honestly say by Bob Jackman #47359.3
Excellent post - thanks, Bob. Our forebears survived the Spanish Flu by Bruce Gibbins #47359.3.1
Bruce, I agree with you. We are soon going to find out if we really need office buildings, shopping by Frank Kocour #47359.3.1.1
Rand and all the rest, I can only add my sentiments to yours, and my by David Holcombe #47359.4
Bless you Bro (EOM) by Rand Anderson #47359.4.1
Rand, that this site has continued to flourish long after new access to our hobby was denied is a by Frank Kocour #47359.5
I'm singing..can you guys hear me ?? (EOM) by Rand Anderson #47359.5.1
Yes we can....please close the shower door! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47359.5.1.1
LOL (EOM) by Rand Anderson #47359.5.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone