Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Sunday March 22, 2020 at 5:58 PM

" WOODCHUCK " Insurance Commercial .... My FAV ... then #2 would be
"Hey there - I'm Lonnie at Lonnie Lumber yard and we have all your lumber needs .... Our lumber is better than good ... We got Oak, Walnut, Cherry and more ... "

And then that goofy young man walks into the screen shot

and then it happens ... woodchucks throwing lumber all over the place ... laughing

OR .. how about the Coffee commercial ... ???

Lake side cabin, cute happy couple walking down the pier in the early morning ... the loving gentle jingle making you feel all warm and fuzzy and you just know it's going to be ... "FOLGERS IN YOUR CUP" .... NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

That one gets me every time with that jingle as it builds up to a great ending .. ( Coffee in your cup ) ... and then

And then ... woodchucks !!!

I think What I like the best about the woodchucks ... is their diabolical laughter / giggle

And then my #2 is ...

Liberty - Biberty ... ( CUT - We'll ad lib )

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

" WOODCHUCK " Insurance Commercial .... My FAV ... then #2 would be by Dennis Mong #47382
Sometimes I think that the writers/directors/actors in commercial should by David Holcombe #47382.1
Some of them are barely out of college with a degree in media studies and a life by Bruce Gibbins #47382.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone