Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Monday March 23, 2020 at 10:43 AM

VIDEO: Ilene and I like a large variety of music,
we have a collection of old LP's and our old stereo that we still use.
Anybody here a Duane Eddy fan ? I am and have almost all his records and I talked to his wife Deed on the phone a few days back and Duane was at a studio at the time. They are wonderful people.
We like some of the older country music, some jazz, some easy listening, we are a big fan of Glenn Miller and a lot of the big bands.

We like some rock and I even like some of the what I call hard rock and some blues like Gary Moore and BB King together, great stuff.

Then there is this one, I think it is our favorite of all and when we put this one on the volume gets turned way up and we never get tired of playing it.
The Framption Comes Alive is our favorite, Peter Frampton is great.

This is a good video. A few years ago now he was here in Washington at one of the wineries in Woodenville just a few miles from home so we went to see him. It was a warm summer evening and it was out doors and we had some comfy chairs made for just such an event and we bought a bottle of wine and once he started we could hardly stay seated. It was great.

So I hope you enjoy this one that is his greatest one of all , crank up the sound and just rock out.

CLICK HERE

we have a lot of old 45's as well.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

VIDEO: Ilene and I like a large variety of music, by Dick Johnson #47395
I didn't realize Duane Eddy was still alive. he was great! by Jack Dodds #47395.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone