Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator
Posted On: Wednesday March 25, 2020 at 10:31 AM

Gage was a member of the team at Proctor and Gamble that developed Pringles...and the logo does look like him. Click here. And here.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Dennis Gage by John Kuvakas #47432Moderator
Dennis always does a fine job. (EOM) by John Bono #47432.1
I agree 101% And who else can wear the kind of 'stache he has ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #47432.1.1
Interesting guy: musician, PhD in chemistry, holder of many food by Rick Thompson #47432.2
Wow! Fascinating! All that and he's clearly a car guy! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #47432.2.1Moderator
Wow...I didn't know that about him. Very interesting! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47432.2.2
I’m not sure any of that is true, but I know for sure he had nothing to do with Pringle’s which were by steve kiraly #47432.2.3
Pretty much a matter of public record. by John Kuvakas #47432.2.3.1Moderator
Yes. He was a product development scientist at Proctor and Gamble, by Rick Thompson #47432.2.3.1.1
Still waiting for your retraction, Steve! All I wrote is true. (EOM) by Rick Thompson #47432.2.3.2
I can find no reference to him in the invention (?) of Pringles. But, I bow to your knowledge. by steve kiraly #47432.2.3.2.1
I can't believe it, I live 35 miles from Delavan, WI and didn't know about this show at Lake Lawn. (EOM) by Bill Juffernbruch #47432.3
He hosts a TV show that's fun to watch - I do that on YT. Eccentric in appearance by Bruce Gibbins #47432.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone