Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Wednesday March 25, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Love that Doo-Wop sound. When I was in Junior High at Alexander Hamilton in Cleveland Ohio I was
member of a quartet that came out of the school's Glee Club. We sang at pep rally'and wrote a song, "Do You Believe" which we recorded in a booth at Euclid Beach. It was quite good. I was the token white guy and sang bass.

After we were graduated we lost total touch of each other.

I've been trying to reach the other three members for years.

If any of you know Gilbert Moses, Delilah Mickens or Diane Brown from that location and era (1956 - 57) please put me in touch.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A favorite from 1958........ by John Bono #47425
Yup, a good one indeed, John. What a range on the lead singer. (EOM) by Terry Daly #47425.1
Jimmy Beaumont had a distinctive voice that made the Skyliners one great group. (EOM) by steve kiraly #47425.2
I really like their music and Jimmy was one modest individual. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #47425.2.1
oops. (EOM) by steve kiraly #47425.3
Love that Doo-Wop sound. When I was in Junior High at Alexander Hamilton in Cleveland Ohio I was by Frank Kocour #47425.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone