Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Sunday May 17, 2020 at 2:52 PM

My family cousins .. we all hang together ...
Sam Adams

Jim Beam

Tom Collins

Jose Cuervo

Jack Daniel

Capt Morgan

Johnny Walker

Harvey Wallbanger

Yeah .. we just hang out

Somebody is always sitting at the computer - keeping up with what is posted on D4C website

One of the cousins was carefully dissecting a Corvette diecast ... just because he wanted to know if he could do it

I'll be T. Bone Pickens .. he did it and did a purty darn good job of it

We were all impressed .. to say the least

Some of the family are shopping on eBay

Some log onto "Cheaper than Dirt" & "P. S. A. "

A few have KITCO streaming all the time

Sometimes those volume on the U TUBE videos get a lil loud ... but we just ease on over there and dial it down -

But hey ... It's all good

Them thar U tube videos ... Why we just love "Super Car Blonde" !!!

Oh hell yeah !!

Supposed to have Grilled hamburgers later this afternoon

I reckon I best mosey on back outside and finish waxing the Caddy so I can get ready for supper

See ya'll later

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Isolation view point by Rand Anderson #48293
These days, I like to pour a glass of wine and admire my 1:24 collection. by Al Dorado #48293.1
I'm in Garden Grove area Al. Where are you ? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.1
SF Bay Area. (EOM) by Al Dorado #48293.1.1.1
One of my brothers lived in Kensington for a number of years. Finally he'd had enough by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.1.1.1
I worked at Disneyland in the maint. department and we lived by Dick Johnson #48293.1.1.2
Oh yeah...I travel West St almost every day on my way to work. Do you remember the Melodyland by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.1.2.1
My family cousins .. we all hang together ... by Dennis Mong #48293.1.2
Heck yeah...what time for the burgers ? I'll bring the potato salad. I hope you like by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.2.1
You eat what you bring ... down here in our neck of the woods ... by Dennis Mong #48293.1.2.1.1
Hey Steve .. 1 more thang ... Could you bring a few bags of ice? .. I reckon we'll B needin it soon (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48293.1.2.1.1.1
I'm right on it Big D !! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.2.1.1.1.1
AND, if you forgot the wine, go home! (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #48293.1.2.1.1.2
Why .. we can not foget Robert Mondavi now can we ... Bring it !! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48293.1.2.1.1.2.1
I can only afford Thunderbird..trying ta keep things car-focused lol ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48293.1.2.1.1.2.1.1
Lol. Class abounds! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48293.1.2.1.1.2.1.1.1
Ah. You drink alone. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #48293.1.2.2
My man .. George & I .. why we go way back .. Yes sir !!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48293.1.2.2.1
Things seem to be getting back to what ever normal is by Dick Johnson #48293.2
The normal normal .. is no longer (EOM) by Dennis Mong #48293.2.1
As you know Dick, the results of this easing of conditions experiment are to be seen. Let's pray! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48293.2.2
I agree. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #48293.2.2.1
I miss going to work because nearly all my diecast are there. by Robert Bolin #48293.3
Even with The Virus potentially lurking behind every tree and bush and the need by Bruce Gibbins #48293.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone