Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rand Anderson
Posted On: Sunday May 17, 2020 at 5:47 PM

Talk about borrrrrrrring !!! nodded off several times. This is not working, wonder about the Indy 500 in August. This virus isolation has unintended consequences.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

NASCAR on Sunday by Rand Anderson #48298
You maybe able one day to watch the NASCAR equivalent of Formula E. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48298.1
I tried to watch it too. All of the things that make it interesting were not present. I can't by Frank Kocour #48298.2
I was going to watch it, but couldn't bring myself to by Jeff Gaither #48298.2.1
I missed it Rand & Frank; what in particular did you find made it a bore? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48298.3
I'm not a Nascar fan to begin with. Watching 40 cars go in a circle averaging 160 MPH, planning a by Frank Kocour #48298.3.1
NASCAR faded for me many years ago with big $$$ teams controlling everything by Jack Dodds #48298.3.1.1
I liked NASCAR when it was: Race it on Sunday, drive it on Monday. by Jerry Gorsuch #48298.4
If things keep up the virus way there soon won't be any money. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #48298.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone