Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jeff Gaither
Posted On: Tuesday May 19, 2020 at 6:12 AM

I was going to watch it, but couldn't bring myself to
do it. Part of watching sports, any sport that has a crowd, is the crowd interaction. I'm not a big baseball fan but I do watch a couple games a year. I can't imagine it would be the same playing in an empty stadium just takes to much away from America's pastime. The same goes for football or any other spectator sport. I hope they can find a way to bring back the crowds safely until a safe coronavirus vaccine is available to the masses.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

NASCAR on Sunday by Rand Anderson #48298
You maybe able one day to watch the NASCAR equivalent of Formula E. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48298.1
I tried to watch it too. All of the things that make it interesting were not present. I can't by Frank Kocour #48298.2
I was going to watch it, but couldn't bring myself to by Jeff Gaither #48298.2.1
I missed it Rand & Frank; what in particular did you find made it a bore? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48298.3
I'm not a Nascar fan to begin with. Watching 40 cars go in a circle averaging 160 MPH, planning a by Frank Kocour #48298.3.1
NASCAR faded for me many years ago with big $$$ teams controlling everything by Jack Dodds #48298.3.1.1
I liked NASCAR when it was: Race it on Sunday, drive it on Monday. by Jerry Gorsuch #48298.4
If things keep up the virus way there soon won't be any money. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #48298.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone