Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Wednesday May 20, 2020 at 5:37 AM

My brain just exploded .. I have no idea what you 2 are talking about
What is U tube

The only tubes that I know about ... were back when I was a wee lad and our TV and radio had tubes

We would take our blacked tube to the hardware store ... look at the chart and compare size, and other info .. then hope to U tube gods that we got home safe and sound with out breaking that tube

Sorry ...

I'm dumb as a stick when it comes to cut and paste

Paste is what I used to eat back in ELEmentaery school

Cut is what I do when I cut my sandwich in half ... diagonally

Sigh ....

Going back to bed and hope this all goes away

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

How to post a YouTube Video Link in a Forum Message by John Barry #48331
I must be accessing YT on a parallel universe - it looks different..... by Bruce Gibbins #48331.1
so THAT`S how the Kiwis do it ! by John Barry #48331.1.1
That is what share brings up on mobile. It's mobile versus desktop browser. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #48331.1.1.1
ahhhhhhhhh............Thanks Robert by John Barry #48331.1.1.1.1
Yes, but under android's chrome their is an option to switch to the desktop version. by Robert Bolin #48331.1.1.1.1.1
very cool.......Thank you Robert (EOM) by John Barry #48331.1.1.1.1.1.1
Yes, thanks too, Robert. I'll need to have a play about with it. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48331.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
Twice it would seem. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #48331.1.1.1.1.1.1.2
What????? Lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48331.1.1.1.1.1.2
My brain just exploded .. I have no idea what you 2 are talking about by Dennis Mong #48331.2
going back to bed is often the BEST solution Dennis .... by John Barry #48331.2.1
I suspect they are speaking Klingon, Dennis. Definitely language not of this world. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48331.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone