Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Thursday May 21, 2020 at 9:18 AM

Well, after two very long and very uncomfortable months, the very inconvenient catheter and related
accessory is gone!

According to the Xrays the surgical incisions and internal reconnections and reconstructions have completely healed. There are no restrictions on any activity that I normally do.

Stuff I used to take for granted, like bending over, turning around in bed, sitting in a chair, walking untethered, playing my accordion and driving a car I'm thankful for and enjoying again.

Hallelujah!

The bladder retraining time will take another 1 - 4 months.

Thanks for your prayers. Obviously, they were heard.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Well, after two very long and very uncomfortable months, the very inconvenient catheter and related by Frank Kocour #48350
ALLRIGHT! Now, where is that video of you and your accordion? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #48350.1Moderator
LOL. After a 77 day hiatus I strapped it on two days ago. I actually forgot how to turn it on. by Frank Kocour #48350.1.1
VERY good news .....Go Get `em Frank !!! (EOM) by John Barry #48350.2
Good for you Frank...prayers continue. (EOM) by John Bono #48350.3
Great news Frank. Are you taking requests? (EOM) by Allan Ording #48350.4
Excellent news Frank; onward and upward from here! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #48350.5
Great news Frank. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #48350.6
Brilliant news Frank - made my day to hear you're doing well (EOM) by John Roberts #48350.7
Prayers are definitely answered. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #48350.8
Excellent news Frank. Good to read of another survivor. Nothing is ever guaranteed. by Bruce Gibbins #48350.9
Yes. That's true. Meanwhile I never envisioned myself doing Kagels. I always that that exercise by Frank Kocour #48350.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone