Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Saturday May 23, 2020 at 5:34 AM

Being folically challenged now sporting a reverse Mohawk, I cut my own hair
using a set of barbershop electric clippers that I sprung $3 to own. There is a bit of a ritual to this and certain environmental conditions must be in place.

A sunny say - no reason, I just like the sun.

There should be a mild breeze - to redistribute the cut hair around the front yard so I dont have to clean up anything.

The Mrs must be out and not expected to return until after the hair cut other wise the whole thing becomes her project and must be micro managed.

With all that in place, I can get to work. The bristly effect is almost instantly achieved - oh happy days.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

What hair style did you have ? by Dick Johnson #48367
Always had a short cut like a crew or butch. Right now I'm practically a hippie. by Al Dorado #48367.1
Yes I agree, time to open things back up. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #48367.1.1
+1 here. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48367.1.1.1
Being folically challenged now sporting a reverse Mohawk, I cut my own hair by Bruce Gibbins #48367.1.2
Lmao Bruce !!!! Thanks for the tutorial. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48367.1.2.1
Hey Al .... I got the hippie thing covered ( no pun intended ) ...... by Dennis Mong #48367.1.3
How bout a 'long legged woman with a short dress on'? (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #48367.1.3.1
Crew cut as a little kid (my dad did it of course). by Robert Bolin #48367.2
How about Greaser? (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #48367.3
Short back and sides. That was a hair cut. All the rest were hair styles by Bruce Gibbins #48367.4
(Pic) I went from one extreme to the other. Started with a butch and went to a flat top boogie (we by Frank Kocour #48367.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2020 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone